2010年1月22日金曜日

class #10 Table Manners

1. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country?
Where? What did you eat?
Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.
Yes, I have. I went to the restaurant and ordered a cream tea in England.
I didn't know how to eat at first, and I ate it putting jam and clotted cream on the scone
without it is broken into two pieces. So that it was difficult to eat.
And I had thought that clotted cream is butter, but it is completely difference one.
It's good taste, and I like cream tea!!!

2. Did you learn any thing?
I leaned that tea time is blissful moment after work for British people.
It so sweet, tasty and suit with tea. However, I learned other bad thing.
I am very partial to sweets. Cream tea is a one of my favorite sweets.
But when I stayed in England, I ate it a lot a lot a lot.....and my weight became heavy.
I learned that delicious sweets are high calories.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Hellow!!
    I love cream tea too.
    I thought clotted cream is butter too.
    I hope to eat cream tea everyday!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello~
    I became heavy during my say in England.
    I think Japanese sweets is low calories than English one:D

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I want to try cream tea!!
    British people fell better when they take in cream tea!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    Your answer is very good and interesting!!
    I don't know cream tea...
    If I had a chance, I try it!!!!

    返信削除
  5. It is so interesting! I've never been to England, so i didnt know that!

    返信削除
  6. Hi
    When I went to Britain, I also same experience as you was done.
    So I really understand you.

    返信削除
  7. Hello!
    I have never been to England. I wanna try to drink cream tea:)

    返信削除
  8. Hi!
    I want to try cream tea too!!
    I think it is delicious.

    返信削除
  9. I agree that delicious sweets are high calories. I should work off my weight.

    返信削除