2010年1月23日土曜日

Class #11 Men & Women

I read an article from the Japan Times and agree this article with the author.
Actually, Japanese girl's live in glacial times.
Because I think that there are a lot of "Sousyou kei danshi" in Japan.
Many my boys' friends are also "Sousyoku kei danshi".
For example, they do not send e-mail to girl who he like aggressively.
And they say "Now, I 'm busy for part-time job." or "I don't have time for meeting."
It is good things that boys have some hobbies and working so hard,
but I think that they can do the compatibility of love and other things.
In my opinion, good relationship with their lover effect their life.

An article from the Japan Times and give your opinion.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htm

12 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you. There are a lot of Soushoku kei danshis. And I think I am a Soushokukei Jyoshi.

    返信削除
  2. Hello^^

    I agree with you.
    I often see some "Soushoku kei danshi"!!
    I like "Nikushoku kei daishi"...^^

    返信削除
  3. Hi! I agree with you! "Sosyoku Kei Danshi" is becoming popular word in Japan! I think this word very interesting and people who came up with this is very genius. Haha

    返信削除
  4. Hello
    It's interesting to heard that "Soushoku kei danshi in Japan.
    Do you like "Soushoku kei danshi to be your boyfriend?

    返信削除
  5. Hello
    I agree with you.
    I think recently look a lot of "Soushoku kei danshi" many place.
    But I don't like "Soushoku kei dannshi". I like "Nikusyoku kei danshi"!!!!

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also think Japanese men are "soushoku kei danshi"! Do you like "Soshoku kei danshi?"

    返信削除
  7. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  8. Thank you for your comment!!!

    >kang-fu
    Me too!
    Probably I am a Soushoku-kei jyosi....
    I have to be Nikushoku-kei jyosi if I wana have a boyfriend. Ha-ha-ha

    >mameshiba
    I like Nikushokukei-danshi,too.
    But Soushoku-kei danshi is good for friend, because they can understand girl's mind :)

    >Kamen Rider Mo-ri-
    I think so. It is interesting.
    And I like them, do you like Soushoku-kei danshi?

    >applepie
    Yes, I like them.
    But I am Soushoku-kei jyosi....probably, so my boyfriend is a Nikushoku-kei danshi if I have a boy friend :)

    > Jall
    I like Soushoku-kei danshi!!
    Because they understand girl's mind!

    >mika
    Yes, I like Soushoku-kei danshi.
    Do you like them?

    返信削除
  9. Hello!
    I meet a "Sousyoku kei danshi" well.
    But!! I don'T like "Sousyoku kei danshi" ;(

    返信削除
  10. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  11. I agree that you think that there are a lot of "Sousyou kei danshi" in Japan.

    返信削除
  12. Hello^^

    Glacial time....OMG!!
    What terrible time!!haha
    I think I want Japanese men to be strong!!

    返信削除