2009年12月7日月曜日

November 30th Class Number 8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I disagree it, because wedding is a time for celebrating two people. I know, sometimes having a massive party in Japan but it is only two or three gorps. Japanese style is expensive. And I would like to spend a lot of money for marriage travel rather than for wedding. Or I want to have it in a foreign location.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I disagree it. I think it is bad idea and not romantic, because it makes my parents sad and confused. So I would like to get married after my parents allow me.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Yes, I would like to have a wedding in phi phi Island or England. In phi phi Island, blue sea, tropical plants and white sands is so beautiful!!! After wedding,I want to hold a party on the sea. In England, I would like to have a wedding in an old castle. It's so romantic!!! But it just my dream.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
In my opinion,wedding is a ceremony for starting new life. And it is a opportunity keeping promise and vowing eternal love. So it doesn't matter that the ceremony is big weather not, I think...

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
Wedding is big big day for them, but I think that we don't need to celebrate very grandly. I wear dress, and then would like to hold a small home party. In this party, I want to invite my family and a few friends. After wedding, I and my partner would like to go the marriage travel.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
Sorry. I have ever been to a foreigner's wedding, but I would like to participation someday.

10 件のコメント:

  1. hi!!
    phi phi island? I have never heard it!
    that is very interesting! where is it?
    please tell me!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    Maybe one day your dream will come true to have your wedding in phi phi Island.
    I'm also want to know where is phi phi island located in?

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!!
    I have never heard Phi Phi island.
    But I think it's good place.
    Which country near by Phi Phi island?

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    whichever wedding is big or small, I think both is good!! Even if small wedding, it is success that a bride and a bridegroom feel happy.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    i
    I agree with you. Eloping is felt sad the parents.
    I heard phi phi island for the first time. I want to watch the sea.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I want to spend money for honeymoon.
    I heard phi phi island.
    My friend tell me, there are very beautifull.

    返信削除
  7. Hello!
    I think so too!
    I long foreign weddig.

    返信削除
  8. Hi.
    I agree with you.
    I'd like spend money on a honeymoon rather than wedding too.

    返信削除
  9. Hi,
    I have never been to a foreiner wedding, so I would like to go to wedding.

    返信削除
  10. Hi!!
    I agree with you. Because wedding is a time for celebrating two people. And I want to spend money for honeymoon too.

    返信削除