2009年12月6日日曜日

November 16th Class Number 7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Yes, because it is different Japan and other countries. For example, a black cat is the symbol of misfortune in Japan, but it have a opposite meaning in Egypt. It is a cross culture!! And I was interested in it in this class.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
I don't think so. Because we do not talk about superstitions in every life. And if I happend met that opportunity, I remember it. If the superstitions affect communication, we can have a good relationship. I think the superstitions is one of a culture. So there is no correct or incorrect.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I want to find difference of superstitions in another countries.

    返信削除
  2. Hi^^
    I don't know black cat is the fortune meaning in Egypt!
    I think so too. Ths superstitions is one of a culture, so superstitions may affect a communication.

    返信削除
  3. hello.
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think so too.the superstitions is one of a culture. It is good to learn the culture of other countries

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I also agree your opinion.
    I think so too.
    I want to know different culuture's supersutitions.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I'm interested in about this class too!

    返信削除
  6. Hello.
    I'm member of group"Egypt"
    I had presentation about it.
    It was funny superstition.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    Because there is no correct or incorrect.

    返信削除