2009年7月10日金曜日

My pie chart of ideal partner's characteristics

This is pie chart of my ideal partner's characteristics.
I think that sense of value is most important thing. If I and my partner have different sense of value, I might not spend many time with him, and it makes me feel tired.
And hobby is also important for me. For example, going a trp is one of my hobby, and I usually go somewhere when I hove a vacation. So I think that a person who likes to go on a trip is better. But it is just my ideal, I will go on a trip with my friends if he do not like to do so.
Certainly other characteristics that is job, looks and car is important things for me, but I think these characteristics can be changed. And I consider that the essence of a person cannot change.




5 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you about "sense of value".
    It is important for live with partner.
    Almost people (include me) says that most important thing is personality. But you choose personality third. It is very interested!!

    返信削除
  2. I beliebe sense of value is important because I feel also disgusting.
    If I want to buy a new dog, and then he opposit it, I feel so sad... Maybe, I like dods, but he loves cats...

    返信削除
  3. Hi, clover.
    Thank you for your comment.
    Personality is also important, I think.
    I don't know why almost people says that most important thing is personality.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Phillippoinpon♪
    I completly agree with you.
    If I like dogs and my pertner like cats, it sill make a conflict.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Maribu pine(★´・З・)ノ
    I think same value is imporant to enjoy your association.
    I hope you can get same value guy.

    返信削除