2009年7月21日火曜日

Working with different cultures

If I work in other country, I want to go to New Zealand. Because I am interested in Kiwi style.
It is a life style that we avoid revolving round work and treasure the time with family and then enjoy living in the countryside.
So the work is completely finished by 5 o'clock. In addition, we can rest and relax every weekend.
I think that it is important for us to make a occasion that we spend time for ourself.
And I like this system that I can keep my private life and professional life steadily.
It is my ideal life!!!

9 件のコメント:

  1. I read New Zealand work style, I want to go to New Zealand ,too.
    I think New zealand people are enjoying private time on everyday !!

    返信削除
  2. Hello☆
    I want to enjoy both private time and woreking time.
    So, I want to live and work in a good working conditions' country like New Zealand.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    What a goot country to work in New Zealand!
    It is quite different from Japanese one, I guess.
    We could lead a slow life there!

    返信削除
  4. I also think private time is important.
    Japanese are overactivity.
    I want to rest and relax every weekend.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I think New Zealand work is completely finished by 5 o'clock.
    I also think this work style is very good.

    返信削除
  6. Oh!! really???
    I want to go New Zeland, too!!!
    I don't care about the work after I finished my work...,so I love New Zealand!!!
    In addtion, my dream is getting married with a good looking foreigner like Leonard Dicaprio!!!His country where was born is australia, so It is ok, but I want to live in New Zealand!!!

    返信削除
  7. Hi Jall,
    Yes---!!
    They have lived in their own good time.
    It is my ideal of life style.

    返信削除
  8. Hello^^
    It sound great!
    It is good for your body to feel symbiosis with nature.

    返信削除
  9. Hello:)

    I've never been to New Zealand, so I want to do there.
    It is appeal for me to finish work by 5 o'clock.
    People can use time freely.

    返信削除