2009年10月6日火曜日

October 19th Language of clothes

1. Because there are a lot of magazines for fashion, and we can see designers clothes by ease.
2. Wearing is important to express myself. Fashionable clothes makes us happy!!
3. It mean that we have to look the person's inner side.
4. We sometimes judge people in good-looking, and good-clothes but it is strange things.
And we can not understand essential things without talking and communication with each other.
So we have to have a skill to discern what important things is.
5. Yes, I think so. If other people from another country can not speak Japanese, we are only able to judge by clothing.
6. Now....I am wearing a red skirt, white T-shirt and brown tights.
My fashion is really reflect my mood. I wear bright color clothes when I am happy.
The other hands when I am sad and tired, it become dark color one.

3 件のコメント:

  1. hey ya
    so we can see how you feel just by looking!?
    it's interesting!
    i hope you weare happy bright color every day.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I think so ,too.
    My clothes are really reflect my mood.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    Your opinion is nice.
    Clothes represent our charactor.

    返信削除