2009年10月6日火曜日

October 5th Death and Funerals

1. I agree with some of site's description.
Although wrapping is able to keep food freshness, it is too much....I think.
And it is a waste of natural resource. I also wrap a present when I give someone for special day like Birthday.
Wrapping can make someone happy if we use effectively, I think!!
2. I think that I goes to next stage of life when I die.
In my opinion, even though my body disappear from the world, the soul will not be missing.
3. Because it is for remembering and yearning for that person.
We gather and talk about him. In addition, it is important for us to have opportunity like it for keeping good relationship with their relative.
4. Yes, I have. And it is very difficult for me to express my condolences in English.
If I faced a scene like this, I would be not able to put a sadness into my words.
I probably just cry.
5. No, I haven't ever been to a foreign funeral

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi★

    I agree woth you.
    As you say, I think it's too much wrapping.
    For the future, we should think about this problem seriously.

    返信削除
  2. Hi mameshiba,
    Thank you for your comment!!
    Yes....we have to do something for our future as soon as possible.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! As you say, in Japan, I often see things wrapped too much. Especally, they are high-quality goods, I think.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Maribu Pine,
    I read last question answer,I agree with you.
    It is very important opportunity to meet our relative. Also I would like to cherish this opportunity from now on.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    Your opinion is interest.
    I also think my soul never disappear.

    返信削除